Hearing Care Services for Westmont, IL
We provide personalized hearing care for all individuals who are curious to determine if they have hearing loss or if they may be in need of hearing aid solutions. Your free hearing appointment will involve a comprehensive hearing evaluation as well as an expert consultation to discuss the evaluation results. In this expert consultation, your dedicated hearing care professional will help you understand what, if any, degree of hearing loss may exist for you and possible solutions to treat the effects.
After your free appointment takes place, we offer a variety of services to accommodate your personal hearing aid and hearing loss needs:
- Personalized hearing aid fittings, with no-obligation trial
- Hearing aid repairs for most major brands
- Custom earmold impressions for hearing protection, musician molds, swim molds and more.
- Hearing aid batteries
- Assistive listening devices such as TV Ears, etc.
- Medical referrals
- Hearing awareness programs
- Aural rehabilitation at no cost
- Continuing hearing consultations